Ever had one of those days where you just needed to read something happy and positive? Well you came to the right spot!
1.Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
2. The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions—the little soon-forgotten charities of a kiss, a smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment in the disguise of a playful raillery, and the countless other infinitessimals of pleasurable thought and genial feeling.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
3. Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.
4. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
5. The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.
6. Let thy words be few.
7. The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be.
8. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. The best way out is always through.
10. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra
I hope one of these spoke to you today. I feel like I’ve been a bit of a downer lately, and wanted to pick you up!
I’m linking up with OhAmanda for her Top Ten Tuesday. Yes, I know it’s Wednesday. Yesterday was hectic.