I’m back after a week off filled with all types of flu information you do NOT want to know. Trust me. I didn’t want to know it either, but when my husband flies on an airplane and brings the plague back to us, it’s not pretty.
We are still in the throes of sickness, I think now we only have strep and the stomach flu. Pray for us, please?
Ok, I like to kick back in the evening and watch a good show. With basketball, homework, housework, and life, sometimes it’s just best to DVR it and watch it later. These are the shows you would find on my DVR if you were brave enough to look.
1. Dance Moms It’s on Lifetime and it cracks me up. Being a former Dance Mom, I can honestly say I’ve never acted like those women do, but I have seen it. It’s not funny in real life, but it is on TV.
2. Parenthood I’ve watched it from the beginning and I love it. I can relate to the characters, and it feels homey.
3. Last Man Standing It’s Tim Allen’s new show and he does not let you down. If you grew up watching Home Improvement, the man is still funny.
4. One Tree Hill Oh man! Do I love these characters? YES! Do I hate it that this is the last season? YES!! I want to check out the spoilers but I can’t.
5. Friends I watched it with my parents as a teen, and I don’t remember being embarrassed, but I watch now wondering how I wasn’t. Some of the stuff is adult, and I don’t know if I would want to watch it with my kids. I’m loving it now because Rachel just had her baby.
6. Grey’s Anatomy I haven’t always been a fan of the story lines, but I’m still hanging in there.
7. The Middle Because seriously, it is good stuff! It’s based in Indiana which makes it even cooler, but we compare ourselves to the Heck’s way too much!
8. Private Practice I’ve had some moments in the past where I wondered why I watched it, then they come out with an incredibly moving episode. I’m holding out for Addyson to have her baby.
9. The Vampire Diaries I started this one late but it keeps drawing me back. It’s not for the weak stomach though, it can be gory at times.
10. Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet My teenage son and I enjoy watching this together, he is the believer and I am the skeptic. We have fun joking around throughout the show, and that’s why it stays on DVR.
Hop on over to OhAmanda and see what everyone else is up to.