Top Ten Reasons I Know I’m Not In The Caribbean Anymore…(in random order)
- 60 Degrees seems really cold.
- 9 loads of laundry.
- I’m no longer rocked to sleep by the ocean waves.
- I have to COOK!
- Instead of amazing blue waters surrounding me, its brown grass and mud puddles.
- I’m sitting at a desk, supposedly working. WORK!
- Manuello isn’t here to clean my room twice a day.
- The alarm clock woke me up, not the sun.
- I have a sweater on over my shirt.
- I don’t have a cute little umbrella in my unsweetened tea.
Oh how I don’t like coming back to reality!! We had an amazing vacation and I’m ready to do it all again, very soon.