Ok, I’ve been in a funk lately, and sort of grumpy. I can’t really contribute it to one thing, but a compilation of many. Jenni over at Peaceful Living Everyday tagged me for some fun. Be sure to stop by her blog and check out her answers too. Mkay, 7 weird things about me… this is really hard!
1. I am a home body. I would much rather stay home with my family than to go out and fight crowds or traffic. (Take out is a great thing)
2. At the age of 35, just a few months ago, I began drinking coffee. I started looking forward to my morning coffee last night.
3. I love to sleep with the bedroom windows open when it’s cold outside, so I can pull the blankets over my head.
4. My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe.
5. I would seriously have a unibrow if I didn’t tweeze.
6. I will lose a handful of hair when I shower, but it grows at an incredibly fast rate.
7. I once had a wreck when a mouse was in my car. I was on my way to have my senior pictures taken, and a mouse ran across my foot. I freaked, and veered to the right which dropped my right front tire off the road and then I overcorrected on wet pavement and ended up crossing over the left lane and hitting a hill. There was a sherriff behind me.
There you have it, my weirdness for all to see. Thanks Jenni!