Today I spent a little over 18 hours fasting and praying, so this edition of Thankful Thursday will be more spiritual.
1. I’m thankful that the Word of God sustained me today as I fasted and prayed.
2. I’m thankful that the prayer time today transformed me.
3. Everything I’ve ever wanted in my life can be found in God.
4. I’m thankful that my enemy is defeated because of what was done for me on the cross.
5. I’m thankful that “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).
6. I’m thankful for peace, patience, endurance, comfort, salvation, gentleness, love, joy, faithfulness, grace, mercy, kindness, truth, healing, protection, guidance, wisdom, discernment, worship, forgiveness, Godly role models and mentors, reconciliation, restoration, glory, humility, knowledge and did I say forgiveness…