Another time to share my thankfulness with others.
1. I am thankful for my parents, who I can call and talk to about anything, and know they’re praying for me. They make me feel so loved!
2. I’m thankful to all the frugal moms out there whose blogs are teaching me how to stretch my dollar, and save on groceries.
3. I’m thankful for my 90 day journey in the bible, because I know God is moving hearts.
4. I’m thankful for my friend Shannon, who forced me to work out last night for an hour. I feel good!
5. I’m thankful for my crock pot which I’ve used 3 times this week. It sure beats standing over a stove!
6. I’m thankful for dark chocolate and caffeine free diet coke.
7. I’m thankful for the morning drive to school with my daughter. It’s calm, and a good time to talk and listen. It also seems like one of the few times of the day that I don’t “annoy her, or trash her life.”
8. I’m thankful God has given me one more day to tell everyone how much I love them. Thank You God!